Meatless Meatballs (GF/DF/V)
Vegan and Gluten Free Meat Balls! Enjoy this on their own or with a side dish or in a pasta!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 12 balls
- 1 Large Can of Chickpeas
- 2 Flax Eggs (mix 2 tbsp of ground flax seed with 6 tbsp of water in a small bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes)
- 1 /2 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup of GF Bread Crumbs (I use rice crumbs or oat flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Drain the chickpeas
- Process the chickpeas in a food processer to create a creamy consistency (some small chunks are okay)
- Make your flax eggs and let sit for 10 minutes
- Blend the chickpeas and flax eggs together in a large bowl with a hand mixer
- Add in all other ingredients and blend.
- Form into small balls
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping balls half way.